To Our Valued Customers;
In response to the unprecedented and escalating Covid-19 situation, including recent recommendations from municipal governments to close non-essential business, we have decided to take the following immediate actions that we believe are in the best interest of our community.
Effective Tuesday, May 19th Our Dealership is OPEN! Please confirm our new operating hours below and within our website.
Our Service Department is fully open for Contactless Service.
For your safety, we are currently not allowing waiting inside the dealership. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, please feel free to contact us to discuss. Please note we are taking every health precaution, and we are following every sanitization practice recommended by our health officials. Please see “Enhanced Health & Safety Measures” below for more details.
For Customers requiring Emergency Service Please Read:
We are still available to assist if you need any services you believe are critical to the safe operation of your vehicle. Please contact us so we can make arrangements.
Service – 8-5 Mon –Fri Sat 8-2
Parts – 8-5 mon –Fri Sat 8-2
Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular sanitizing of all high traffic areas in our stores
- Please ensure all guests and employees keep a distance from one another of at least 2 metres
- The etiquette of shaking hands upon meeting guests has also been suspended
- Associates have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms, have travelled recently or because of any other extenuating circumstance
If You Have Questions
We are doing our best to continue to be available to service your vehicle. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to one of our associates.
- Call us at (905) 898-4500
- Newmarket Honda will continue updating this page for constant updates on our response to COVID-19
We at Newmarket Honda thank you for trusting us with your business and assure you every measure is being taken into account to keep our community safe.