To Our Valued Customers;
In response to the unprecedented and escalating Covid-19 situation, including recent recommendations from municipal governments to close non-essential business, we have decided to take the following immediate actions that we believe are in the best interest of our community.
Effective Wednesday, March 25th Our Dealership will be closed until until further notice.
Our Service Department will remain open for emergency services only.
i.e. work related to tires, brakes, engine light, safety recalls and mechanical concerns – please contact us if you have any questions
The safe operation of your vehicle is of the utmost importance to us, and we believe that our service departments provide essential assistance and utility to our communities. As so, we will continue to provide Service for those customers requiring tire work, brake work, safety recall work or work related to a check engine light warning. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, please feel free to contact us to discuss. Please note we are taking every health precaution, and we are following every sanitization practice recommended by our health officials. Please see “Enhanced Health & Safety Measures” below for more details.
For Customers requiring Emergency Service Please Read:
We are still available to assist if you need any services you believe are critical to the safe operation of your vehicle. Please contact us so we can make arrangements.
*Please note our sales departments are closed until until further notice, however visit our virtual showroom for new/ pre owned sales. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Service – 8-5 Mon –Fri Sat 8-12
Parts – 8-5 mon –Fri Sat 8-12
Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular sanitizing of all high traffic areas in our stores
- Please ensure all guests and employees keep a distance from one another of at least 2 metres
- The etiquette of shaking hands upon meeting guests has also been suspended
- Associates have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms, have travelled recently or because of any other extenuating circumstance
If You Have Questions
We are doing our best to continue to be available to service your vehicle. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to one of our associates.
- Call us at (905) 898-4500
- Newmarket Honda will continue updating this page for constant updates on our response to COVID-19
We at Newmarket Honda thank you for trusting us with your business and assure you every measure is being taken into account to keep our community safe.